Brought to you by GAAP (New College) and Empower and TRIP! (Central Toronto Community Health Centres)
4:30 PM: MEET AT THE WGSI LOUNGE
- [NEW COLLEGE, WILSON HALL – 20 WILLCOCKS ST]
Light refreshments and condom cupcakes will be served!
- Sexy condom art!
5 PM: TOTALLY RAD SEX ED WALKING TOUR! SEXY RESOURCES, COOL CENTRES AND MORE
- We will be visiting a number of sexual resource centres that cater specifically to youth as we make our way to Queen West Community Health Centre.
- Chalk art and conversation along the way!
*We’ll be travelling to Queen West Community Health Centre by foot. If you want to travel with us, but require supports to do so, contact us and we can make accommodations.*
6 PM: HARM REDUCTION MOVIES, DINNER AND MORE AT QUEEN WEST COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE! [168 BATHURST ST]
- ALL ARE WELCOME to a film screening on HIV/AIDS!
(NOTE: while space is limited for the walking tour and dinner, all are welcome to view the films at 6:30)
- Empower Digital Stories: 8 short films produced by youth through the Empower project that deal with diverse themes surrounding HIV/AIDS and the social determinants of health
- Candlelight Vigil at the Russian Embassy: a short interview documentary with activists about the need for harm reduction programs to fight HIV/AIDS
SEXY DOOR PRIZES TO BE WON!
THIS EVENT IS YOUTH-FOCUSED IN AN LGTBQ POSITIVE AND ACCESSIBLE SPACE.
SPACE IS LIMITED! You are welcome to join us for the walking tour, films, or both. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please register! RSVPing to the Facebook event does not mean you are registered!)
This event is funded by the New College Principal’s Innovation Fund.