Know a lot about safer partying? Want to learn? Want to educate others and volunteer at parties? Get involved with TRIP!
The TRIP! volunteer training involves a 5-day training course (spread across 5 consecutive Saturdays, 11am-6pm) and which features workshops on various topics related to harm reduction, HIV prevention, and safer partying. These trainings are offered twice a year.
To be eligible for our volunteer program you must:
- be between the ages of 16-30
- be a former or current participant in Toronto’s dance music scene
- be able to attend all trainings (all of which occur in downtown Toronto)
- jive with our harm reduction philosophy
- have a fun and open attitude, a willingness to learn, and be able to contribute time and energy to the project on a regular basis
To indicate your interest in being trained, contact TRIP! by calling 416-703-8482×125, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!