The Trip! Project volunteer training involves a 10-week training course every spring & fall which features workshops on various topics related to harm reduction, HIV prevention, sexual health and safer partying. You do not need to be knowledgeable about all of these topics already – this is a learning opportunity as well as a knowledge sharing one!
To be eligible for our volunteer program you must:
- be between the ages of 14-29 (sorry to those older than 30 who want to participate, this is a city-funded project with priorities given to youth; if you are under 16 you must have guardian permission)
- currently or previously connected to a party scene in Toronto, from raves to house parties to shows, festivals, after hours and everything in between!
- be able to attend all trainings (all of which occur at Bathurst & Queen on Wednesday evenings, 5-8pm)
- jive with our harm reduction philosophy
- have a fun and open attitude, a willingness to learn, and be able to contribute time and energy to the project on a regular basis
Applications are open until midnight on Sept 11th!