Know a lot about safer partying? Want to learn? Want to educate others and volunteer at parties? Get involved with TRIP!
The TRIP! volunteer training involves a 7 week training course (on Wednesdays in April & May from 5-8 PM) which features workshops on various topics related to harm reduction, HIV prevention, sexual health and safer partying. We are located at 168 Bathurst Street at Queen West Community Health Centre.
To be eligible for our volunteer program you must:
- be between the ages of 16-29
- be a former or current participant in Toronto's dance music scene
- be able to attend all trainings (all of which occur in downtown Toronto)
- jive with our harm reduction philosophy
- have a fun and open attitude, a willingness to learn, and be able to contribute time and energy to the project on a regular basis
Apply here by March 21st! You will hear back from us by the end of March.