The Trip! Project volunteer training involves an 9-week training course every spring & fall which features workshops on various topics related to harm reduction, HIV prevention, sexual health and safer partying. We are located at Queen & Bathurst.
To be eligible for our volunteer program you must:
- be between the ages of 14-29 (if you are under 16 you must have guardian permission)
- be a former or current participant in Toronto's dance music scene
- be able to attend all trainings (all of which occur in downtown Toronto)
- jive with our harm reduction philosophy
- have a fun and open attitude, a willingness to learn, and be able to contribute time and energy to the project on a regular basis